Re: FM50

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, navion wrote:

>     65 horses started the 50 and 60 finished. 40 started the 30 and all
> finished.

It is interesting to me to note that a ride that was restricted to 120
entries and "closed" the ride because it was full only started 105 horses.

What happened t the other 15 people??? Were there really that many horses
that didn't pass the pre-ride vet check?

If so, is this normal (I must confess, I am unaware of what is the normal
number of horses t onot pass the vet in).

kat
Orange County, Calif.