Stonewalls and SS Training Models

Hi group!  I need some help here.  I need to get Blue a new saddle soon.
 The other day I found a dry spot on each side of his
withers:{  So the Bighorn has to go.  The two saddles I've seen I liked
were the Stonewall, and a training model SS.  I really felt comfy in the
stonewall, but I have heard of some fitting problems.  Those of you who
have a Stonewall I'd love to hear from, how do you like it, does it still
fit after a few years of competition, how did it hold up, is it a narrow
twist?  Those of you who have SS's training models I'd like to hear how
comfortable you are in it, what weight you are riding at too because I've
heard that HW riders are having troubles but not FW or LW's.  I am a LW
rider and the time I rode in a regular SS my low back and knees hurt.  But
I've figured out that the saddle I tried out was too small for me so that
may of been the problem too.  I hear that the training model feels narrower
so that may help.

I'd sure appreciate help here and lets keep this public so we can get a
good topic going:}

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~          ~~  ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _~~/  /\ /        Buckeye, AZ