CD - rom

  Yes, for those of us interested in endurance pedigress the AHR Arabian Horse Bookshelf is informative, easy to use, and truth be told, addictive.  I have used it to spend hours, even days, avoiding what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing while getting to know something about some of the great horses in our sport.
  Unfortunately, not all the greats are listed, either because their owners haven't used their registered names for competition, or because some of the greats aren't purebreds.  I wish we could have our own endurance CD-rom, including all the great horses, with details of their non-Arabian pedigrees.  And how about great mules too.

Karen Schwartz (not to be confused with certain other Schwartzes)
Livermore, CA