Re: SS problems

My saddle is one of the older ones without fleece on the bottom.  I just use
the sticky backed velcro.  You have to be careful not to pull it off when you
remove the pad.  It works better to use velcro glue.  If you have fleece on
the underside of the saddle it would work fine to put the velcro on the top of
the pad.  You just need the hard side, not the fuzzy.  Fleece acts as the
fuzzy side.

Debby