Legend

I have a young QH who has had intermittent lameness problems(3 times in 2.5
yrs.) in his right front fetlock. With rest and butte, as recommended by my
vet, he has recovered. After the 2nd episode, he was x-rayed and there was
no evidence of any irregularity or damage. I've used oral nutriceuticals
but with no effect. After discussing this with my vet, we have decided to
give him an injection of legend(hyaluronan) this spring, previous to the
ride season. (the horse has been well conditioned but because of this
problem, we have not even gotten to the point of doing LD's) My question:
have many people used legend for this kind of lameness (grade 1) and what
were the results? Should I give up on trying to use this horse for LD's?
(he is the only horse I have and he is mine forever-no possibility of
buying another)

Thanks,
Pam in MA