Re: DVM or DUM?

> ...Did you lose your morality in your roll-top desk also ?

Steph,

I don't know any of these people, but this posting is truly odious.
It is character assassination, plain and simple.  "tom jones" &Co. need to take
their squabble to court or to their state licensing board, where these kinds of
things can be argued *fairly* by all sides.

You have my support for banning such people from the list and for filtering the
non-subscriber access, if that's what it takes to keep the vermin out.

/Richard