Re: A word on drop down trailer windows.....

The biggest wreck I ever saw was in an old 2-horse trailer where the manger
had rusted out.  Horse not tied, went nuts , got his whole front half in the
manger and down into the tack compartment.  Opened Tack room door and he stuck
his head out.  Dismantled as much as possible inside and got 2 big guys under
his back end and hefted him on over and he scrambled out the tack door.  Only
a few scrapes.  If I hadn't seen it, I would have sworn it was impossible.

SUsan K