Winter toys for trouble makers

In a message dated 1/28/99 1:17:03 PM Central Standard Time,
BMcCrary27@AOL.COM writes:

<< We always thought maybe the horses were
 getting salt (we live near the ocean), >>

My old '84 Nissan pick-up had teeth marks on the hood for years thanks to a 4
month old filly.  Tennessee is nowhere near the ocean.

Another baby I had took a windshield wiper off my car while another would take
anything out of the back of a pickup.  This included a huge piece of plastic
that was probably 15 feet long.  If a human had taken the plastic out of the
truck it would have scared that colt silly, but since he did it himself he
thought it great fun to drag it all over the pasture.

Ellen
Memphis