Many thanks to all!

Dear Ridecampers,
I received so many responses to my request for help with the cut on our
stallion's knee!  I lost count of how many!  I am STILL getting
it or not.  Anyway, thanks to everyone... I think the encouragement we
received was the best part as we (mostly my husband) have been quite
anxious for this horse...he is destined to be our future endurance
stallion when he is older.  At this point in time, ABC's Dy's Liquid
Bandage has literally been working a miracle on that knee... within 3
applications, we could see the wound closing up, becoming smaller, the
swelling was less, no scabbies and it obviously was "feeling" better to
him as he will let us run our hands up and down the leg and apply the
ointment.... I think some of the sprays we used prior to that must have
stung like a bugger!  So, in a few years, watch out for him on the
trail!!!  :)
Thanks again!
Maggie