helmets

Hello, Everyone. We've been on the thread of using helmets, and here's
another one. I was riding with my nine year old granddaughter yesterday.
She's getting ready for her very first 25 miles in March. I was riding
my ten year old very experienced trail mare, in front. I was turning my
head to aske her a question, when all of a sudden my mare spun right,
and right out from under me. My bottom hit first, but my head wasn't far
behind, hitting the ground on my backside. As my head landed I was
thanking the Lord that I was wearing my helmet. I am not even sore this
morning, but it could have been worse. It provided an opportunity to
remind my granddaughter why we have the family rule of always wearing
helmets.
Lucie, Amanda, Bukkura and Tamar Starofdavid
Proverbs 21:31