Re: Winter toys?

> I feed free choice Rushcreek Mineral Mix all year...I now have NO
> chewing on
> ANYTHING!!!!  They are available frojm Advanced Biological Concepts
> (and they
> WILL be at the AERC Convention).

sorry for the me too.. but the same applies for my gang..
also on Redmond Salt.. and the stress kit.. which i only offer once a
week..they dont eat the wood anymore..
and i keep alot of hay out.. like 3 bales a day for 6
and good round bales when i find them..
guess that opens a round of whats wrong with round bales..
note i said GOOD ones.. they can be found.

i unroll most of the bale in a long path..works great.. i also get to
see whats inside.
rr