Re: one more lesson learned....comments.....

It's a thankless job Ti  ; )  but someone had to do it!

It was the best ranch for this type outfit on the island of Maui. Ironwood
Ranch. The horses are the happiest you'll find.  Wherever I go I always look
for a place to work where I fit in. Give me horses and manure..the nastier the
better

: )
Kathleen