THE FACTS STAND

Steph,
I don't have your personal eddress so I will tell it here.
As for a personal request from Stephanie I will no longer make any public
post to the reference of the "opinions" matter.

The information is there if you so choose to know the truth and know who
you are receiving "Professional" information from. If you have not been
around a person in there home environment you do not truly know them at
all.

DeWayne
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]