Fwd: opinions

In a message dated 1/27/99 5:11:26 AM Pacific Standard Time, NdurN@aol.com
writes:

<<  Putting it in writing was not a very clever thing to do. >>

I believe it would be worthwhile to ID this lowlife and its counterpart.
Incredible. Just how STUPID do you think people are? The leek and Julia - get
lost.

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 1/27/99 1:53:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,