Re: Vosal

Pam,

I love my vosal from Sportack. I know your horse will love it. The key
is the V chin part adjustment.  I velcroed a washcloth around the
nosepiece of the thing because I thought it would be too severe on the
nose. I don't think the V part under the chin is that severe and mine is
fit to engage only when a hard woa is needed. My horses love it because
then they can munch away alot easier.

It's not very severe as hackamores go.

Susan