Sessions at the AERC Convention...

Bob,

I just wanted to say something to all on the note you posted
on whether there will be a general session at the convention.

I saw the note on ridecamp asking about sessions and talks at
the convention and contacted Doyle to put something out.

The office said that the times for the speakers were the only things
certain so far.  More info would follow when they were more certain.
I posted what I had so far.

I will check to see if there is a general session in the morning
with the office.

There has always been one before - it would seem very unlikely
that one of the best places to get input would be ignored.

While I have no official connection with the office - I try to
act as an unofficial conduit to get information to ridecamp.
This one seems to have produced different results than I expected.

More in the morning.

Mike Maul
W/CT Regions
Sunnyvale/Houston

********
Directors and Exec. Director:

Have you read the program that is posted on the Endurance Net for the =
Annual Convention???

There is one very important omission in this program!!!