convention info

Per the two questions below:

-- Steph, will someone at the convention have Ridecamp bandanas for
sale?

-- Can AERC post the committee meeting schedules to the Convention WEB
page?

Steph and I were planning to have a booth for EnduranceNet as she
did in the past.  I would expect Ridecamp related things to be there.
Let me check with Steph again to make sure we are still on for that.

I checked with the AERC office and the committee meeting schedules are
not finalized yet.  When I get them - they will be posted on ridecamp
and the AERC home page. May be a few days.

The times for the speakers are almost final and I should get a copy
from the office to post very soon.

Mike Maul
W/CT Regions
Sunnyvale/Houston