re: maybe we should talk about helmets

> I bet they were cheaper than the "horsey" helmets, too.  What would be the
> reason you couldn't buy one (and save some money, too)?
> Maggie

bike helmets are tested to different standards than equestrian helmets,
including "objects of likely collision" (like hooves), height from
ground, area of coverage (on the head), etc etc ad nauseum.  they look
similar, but serve very different functions.

oh well.

time to go to the local bike shop & see about that paint . . .

-Abby B