Show of hands

How many "ridecampers" are going to the convention in Reno next month?

I mentioned wanting to go and Steve, who has finally taken a personal
interest in a discipline that *I'm* interested in (could never convince him
he would look *fine* in a dressage arena wearing white breeches! <g>), said
he would like to go also...that it would be a great way to celebrate our
15th anniversary.  I'm looking forward to it...and to putting some faces on
some of the "names" I've gotten to know on this list. ;-)

Email me so as to not clutter the list with a bunch of "me toos".

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.