MNER Convention/Mt Zone PAC

The Mt. Zone has started fundraising efforts to raise money for the 99 Pan AMerican Championship to help support the team.

 The WEC rider expenses was all taken care of by the UAE. That was great! Hope we can all rally behind our 99 PAC riders from all Zones and help them defray the cost of competition as well. Those riders that want to compete at this level need our support so the financial considerations/burder is taken out of the decision to nominate.

At the 97 PAC in Bend, Oregon, the funds raised by the Arab/Curly raffle  paid for all the expenses of the Mt Zone Squad at the event...minus about $25-$50 per rider. This year with your help we expect to do even better and thus be able to start a fund for future Teams.

 We will be selling Tee shirts and Raffle tickets for the 3 year old Arab/Curly donated by Al-Marah Arabians.  Lynn Cudlip is the POC at the MNER convention next week so contact her if you want tees or tickets.

If you're not going to the convention and want tickets or can help us sell raffle tickets in your area please let me know and I can send you tickets.   The drawing will be Aug 8th at the PAC

Check out the info below as it discribes the horse and cost of tickets.  The sire of the raffle horse is AM Sum Punk who is currently being competed by Becky Hart!

Support your PAC Teams you may decide to nominate someday !

Bernita Barfield
Mt Zone 99 PAC Fundraising

RAFFLE INFORMATION

  Win an Al-Marah bred half Arab - Curly
3 year old  gelding.

All proceeds from this raffle will help sponsor the Mountain Zone Squad of six riders competing in the Pan American Endurance Championship, August 7, 1999 in Canada.  This Championship is held every 2 years and riders representing the five US Zones and foreign countries will compete in a one day 100 mile endurance race featuring both individual and team competition.

The raffle horse donated by Bazy Tankersley of Al-Marah Arabians, Tucson, Arizona is a 3 year old gelding, AM Super Tiger,  bred by