RE: GREAT AMERICAN HORSE RACE

Hi Lori,

Dave Nicholson is organizing a ride in 2001 which will cover
2000 miles and follow the old Pony Express trail from
St. Joseph, Missouri to Sacramento, California. It is
sanctioned as 40 fifty mile rides (8 250 mile 5-day rides).
He plans to have the riders ride for 5 consecutive days
with 2 days' rest. Each day is a separate event, so any
number or combination of horses and riders is acceptable.
Last I  heard he had about 80 pre-paid entries.

Steph Teeter
http://www.endurance.net
http://www.horse-shop.com