Thanks for the laughs

I just got my new copy of Trailblazer& it's my very first one. I just had to say thankyou to Angie McGhee who contributes to this list regularly. I loved her Lighter Side story as always. You make me feel like I'm not alone and semi-normal even if I love this sport called long distance riding.If I'm not "normal" I'm at least not the only "crazy" person out there. Thanks for making me laugh. Kathy in New York.