Question on track training, was Re: Endurance Horses

Truman said:
>Down here this is exactly correct. There are very many off the track
horses that go on to make good endurance horses. I would doubt that there
are very few people that would spend $5000 for an endurance prospect when
there are many other good options for $750. to $1500. It is just a fact of
life down here where there are many racing bred Arabs.

Where are the concentrations of track bred Arabs?  My only experience with
track trained horses is TBs.  Are the training techniques comparable?
(Would retraining be comparable?)

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm