Need rider & mgr. HELP in East!

Pass this message along--HELP!  I am trying to keep a ride presence in the Blue Mountain Area!   The Blue Mt. Gallop will not take place this year due to one crucial property owner's decision to not allow passage from the Shartlesville, PA rodeo grounds to the Mt....

Are East Coast riders interested in doing a little networking towards keeping this ride???

I am willing to do the mgr. work to substitute just for this year a Blue Mt.. Competitive ride there IF I can secure a trail access route from a big enough parking area...also I've never done mgr. stuff before!  "Competitive" was suggested in order to limit entries as I have no experience at this, plus we may be using "new" routes, only helped out in registration in years past.  I have a month to get it in order!  I have promises of a couple very busy people to help, but need all kinds of advice also.  Let me know if you want to be included on this ride-to-be information networking list, and ask your riding buddies if they can help or network too.

Are you familiar at all with the trails there?  Could you send me maps?

Do you need a second horse conditioned slowly?  Take me there, show me the trails, I've ridden to Best Cond. before.  I have insurance and a car phone.  I am 120 lbs w/o tack & just a little out of shape!  (My horse is too green to take to unfamiliar areas.)

I'd like to go check out alternatives as soon as possible.   I don't live in the area, but maybe I can find a place to camp while politicking or checking locations for this ride.  If we are successful, next year we can have the regular Blue Mt. Gallop back!

I re-subscribed to Ridecamp, hello again after about a year or more.   Wow, has the volume grown!
bb
Jeff and Bridget Brickson