Icelandic Horse saddle

If anyone out there is riding an Icelandic or a horse who is more rectangular instead of barrel shaped, I would love to hear what saddle you are riding with.  A wide Wintec tree doesn't fit our new guy, so it's back to saddle shopping.  We also need a saddle with short panels, so we are looking at sport saddles and reactor panel saddles.

Thanks -