Re: RC: volunteers view

GREAT advice!!!!  Thanks, I sure hope many riders take this to heart.

Teddy

--
Teddy

AERC# 139422 - Member since 1974
6000+ career miles
Running Bear Farm, Inc.
Teddy Lancaster
1348 Township Road 256
Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA  -  http://runningbear.com/
USA East co-chair. Webmaster for USA East website:
http://runningbear.com/ETZ
1-800-533-2327
Home of Khalarado+/ 1990 IAHA Nat'l Endurance Champion
Supplying the WORLD with quality endurance equipment since 1980