Placement needed for Arabian Gelding

A while back I placed a very nice Padron gelding in a home, unfortunately
this gelding is in danger again of going to the auction yard.  To make a
long story short, the woman who bought him fell off and is now afraid to
ride him, in addition, her non-horsy husband has demanded that she should
give up the horses.  I am sure that he loves her and afraid for her safety
where horses are concerned.  The gelding is a very nice gelding, chestnut
with four white socks, lovely neck, nice withers and back, very athletic,
kind, and willing.  He is 14.3 hands tall and nine years old, he is a
registered purebred arabian and she has his papers.  Padrick was kind of a
throw away horse when one of my neighbors got into team penning and
quarterhorses, he was down in weight and needed some TLC.  The woman who
adopted him was a wonderful new mom for him and took great care of him,
e-mailed me regularly about their progress, she was riding him daily or
lunging him so he is currently conditioned.  She has been riding him in the
Strawberry Mtn outside her door.  He is in a irrigated pasture, so his
weight is good and she tell me he looks completely different that when she
got him.

She wants the original adoption fee for him, even though of course she has
put lots of time and money into him.  The fee is $850; the real problem is
that he needs to move NOW.  He is located in Prairie City, Oregon, which is
West of Pendleton, SW of Baker City, Oregon also near the Idaho border at
Nampa.  I have set up a website which I have posted pictures of him.  He is
underweight in the pictures, they were taken at the beginning of this
summer.  I don't have current pictures of him.  He has nice bone, short
cannons, long forearms.  He is suited to endurance or performance.  He could
be shown, he has lots of chrome.  He is well trained, he knows his leads, I
rode him while he was at my home and found him very easy to ride, easy to
control, light in the bit.  He will go in a hackamore or sidepull too.  He
has light comfortable gaits, I found him kind and willing to try.

Please take the time and look at this guy, if anyone would like to know more
information or is interested in this guy please contact me.  You can contact
me today at Dawnab@pdx.wantweb.net or this evening and weekend at home at
Endurzrider@worldnet.att.net

The webpage is at:
http://home.att.net/~endurzrider/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

Help me save this guy from the auction yard.  He too nice of a gelding.

Dawna Bynum-Boyd