job relocation

I'm about to accept a position in Portland, Oregon, and would love to find a place to share or set up a trailer where I can bring three horses, two dogs, and a number of cats.  Someplace east up the gorge would be wonderful:  the place with the least rain, of course.  For the time being before the horses can come I'll live closer in maybe with dogs and cat as minimum.  Need their company.  Ideas?  Please contact me privately.  Thank you  Janet B