New Campbell Paragon English Trail/Endurance Saddle For Sale

Jennifer Smith ladybug@lewiston.com
New Campbell Paragon english trail/endurance, or field trial
saddle,
    made in Walsall England. This saddle has only been on a
horse once, and you can't tell. Havana brown, roomy,
Medium/wide spring
    tree, with flexible points, 19" soft padded quilted leather
seat (It is suggested that you purchase one size larger then
what you would normally buy in a regular type of
english saddle). Recessed stirrup bars, oversized specially
designed wool flocked panels that will conform to your horses
back for a perfect fit.
    There are 4 solid brass D rings on each side and a crupper
ring for all your accessories. Very
comfortable for both horse, and rider, these were originally
designed for mounted police, and park rangers.
    Cost $1200.00 new, asking $800.00. I can e-mail you
pictures. Payments considered, but saddle must be paid for in
full before I ship. Please call Jennifer at (208)746-5440, or
ladybug@lewiston.com

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-