RE: horse abuse,Lawsuits.same BS different day

  PART 1 Okay someone lend me a soap box mine is getting a sag here. Legally
A person can A) boycott a show that a said person may go and enter a horse.
Or B) Has anyone thought of perhaps starting a petition?? Has anyone thought
of if we raise a big enuff stink eventually someone is gonna smell the
horsehockey and come to remove it? If you are dead set on getting a creep
like this out of the business forever you gotta start stinking him up. Start
at the top yes, but don't forget the stairs he climbed up there on. I am
sure he will run out of lawyer money till he begins to dig in someone elses
pockets.
There is a huge difference between surgically enhancing a horses appearence
and saving a life. Yes, to see a horse on IV's is terrible, but the question
remains how did that horse get to that point to begin with? I do believe
that freak things happen. I saw one Appy go down from a stone bruise, A
stone bruise to me(note TO ME) would be like getting a severe sprained ankle
it hurts like hell. I personally have not had a stone bruise but after
seeing this poor guy almost loose it well I hope I never. I am a whimp and
He looked near death. It sucked the life out of him. So the point is freaky
things happen so we adjust to the situation. Now if the person who IV'ed the
horse got back on and completed a ride I would have to really raise my
eyebrows here. Unless HOWEVER that is the only way the horse would take its
electrolytes. But that would still be brow raising.Yes I will say something
to get a note made... LEGALLY. So You can see the HUGE difference here.
Saving a life as brutal as sometimes it may look  I.E. stomach pumping,CPR,
and tubing an airway is well saving a life. Abuse is the constant state of
using a technique to get a result from fear of the repercussions.In this
creeps example he surgically altered an appearence to get big money to
insure more business and more powerful friends,associates, and customers.
PART 2 If ridemanagers by now have not figured out that they need to send a
written thing that says basically "if you die we are not responsible don't
sue us" then...What planet have they been living on? I would honestly post a
designated racing area by taping it off and putting huge cardboard signs up
that say TOWAWAY ZONE! I am sure someone would be more than happy to move
Bubba ROYs truck coss bubba roy was in the wrong place. There is ALWAYS a
nice man around with a nice big 4x4 that would be more than happy to move
Bubba Roys truck. I would then post a sign that says If you park here you
will pay a huge fine and then be the main even at a public flogging. As for
racing. designate a few EXTRA yards after the finish line. The biggest
chewing out I have ever received was from a barrel racer. I was standing by
the ring and I went by the entrance and She nearly wiped all of us out along
with the few horses in the practice ring. Point being I was in the wrong
place at the wrong time.(simply because no one told me that barrel racing
was the sport that if you are in the way of the finish line you are gonna
get killed by a runaway horse or a very upset blonde named Brenda Sue who
has forearms the size of a mac truck and wants to permantly tattoo a bruise
on your nose.) If you don't have room tell them and then FINE them... oh for
the money Dennis Rodman has paid in Fines. I believe it all boils down to
this... CMB cover my booty. If there is a rule someone will break it. If it
is unthinkable someone will think it. Make it hard to break a rule or
expensive! Make it hard to think it up and EXPENSIVE. Here is another Idea
that I thought up have a person near say 1/2 mile from the finish line to
RADIO that here they come. I am sure that would help prepare the finish line
to receive all the racers coming in. I am sure someone thought of this by
now it has just not been mentioned. I am in a business where people know the
system. Unfortunately we loose money to those that know the system. But
occasionally we catch those that know and let them know we are onto them in
a nice manner.Eventually those will quit abusing the system. CMB ride
managers CMB!!!! Endurance will live on just like any other sport... We
ought to be careful tho' next thing you know these ridemanagers are gonna go
on strike and the riders will demand a  increase on the prize cap. SHEESHHHH
okay here is the borrowed soapbox back... I may need to borrow that Asbestos
suit now
Carla(may have to go to school to become a horse lawyer)
Baru (hey no more rides till I get rid of that pansy looking breast collar)
Haley( I want to talk to my agent)
and Rob (seeing the $$$$ roll in if Haley could get that shoe endorsement)