Movin On Up

The Movin On Up ride was a resounding success!  I have to say, as a ride manager, it was WONDERFULLY easy and less hassel only having one distance!  We had 32 riders start, and 25 finish.  7 first time 50s!  Bless Jerry Cook, he took three first time 50s to their completions!  Congratulations to Scott Beseda, Leah Schrag, and Stacy Nunn!
The weather was great...high of 78...we had rain all day Sunday and today.
First place and BC was David Kaden on Desert Wind.
Other results will be posted on the central region homepage.  http://www.aerccentralregion.org
Thanks to all who came, and especially George Nixon for cooking all that pork!
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms