White hairs

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts on the problem of white hairs on my Paint mare. I have e-mailed Marci Cunningham and will get her opinion as to what and why, and am sure I will be amongst the ranks of those looking for the perfect saddle. Unfortunately, I love riding my English, so will attempt to find something similar that will make us both happy. And as to those comments about gray due to aluminum, maybe my mom fed me from an aluminum bottle, because I turned totally gray by the time I was in my thirties.<g>
Thanks all.
Lori