Liability/Selling a horse

C.Froman cfroman@eudoramail.com
A few questions for those who may know...
If you sell a horse that is for experienced riders only {and you state this clearly}, and someone chooses to buy it and then gets injured - can the seller be liable {am in Texas}?
And, as far as a contract goes, would 'proper care' be considered riding and working a horse within a week or two after a diagnosis of possible permanent 'navicular bruising'?
Is 'navicular bruising' a permanent condition, or would it be resolved with proper care and rest under normal conditions?

As you can tell - I am having problems with buyer. I am swearing off selling horses...it's just not worth the heartache and trouble...thanks for any answers - I *think* I know the correct answers to these but I want to be sure...so any help is appreciated!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-