Cevi's update 9/18/99

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
We're going MUCH MUCH better today.  My sister (Paula) got in and gave us a much needed boost of laughter (I hadn't realized I'd run so low, guess I've been running on fumes for a while).  Tom asked her to buy some projectile toys (by the way we haven't seen the nurses in a long time).  Cevi, Shary and one of the other patients Matt (who broke his back at T5) were in here having a lot of fun (shooting the parents and relatives).  Cevi really needed today, especially since three of the girls friends were in yes...a car accident last night.  All three are alright, there was no drugs or alcohol involved, it was just an accident.  Cevi is now able to manuver her left leg (the weak one) from the foot rest to hanging and then back to the foot rest (she started doing this yesterday, isn't God GREAT????  He gives her a little bit more every day, just enough for her to concentrate on and learn to master for that day.  Remember what the Bible says "He won't give us more then we can handle", although sometimes through all this, I think that His limits and mine were WAY off.
Her Grandma Arnold modified a t-shirt and sweatshirt perfectly (she has a halo on her head and a huge vest holding her head very still with pins in her head) and she's wearing it today, Thank you Grandma.  Burrito Boy (Mike Keaton) brought us some Taco Bell bean and cheese burritos (the ONLY food Cevi will eat without shoveling it down her throat).  I tell you, without all this support I don't know what I'd do and people seem to show up when I need them the most.  He is taking care of me all the time, Thank you Lord, I am so appreciative.  Some people have asked where I'm staying...I will be staying here in the parking lot (in the RV) until Cevi comes home.
Her email account is clatwin1@aol.com and she usually gets on about 6-8 pm so if you want to IM with her, that's when to do it or you can send an email.
Could you add Matt to the prayer chains, he will be 16 this Monday and was in a dirt bike accident and "currently" has no feeling from his waist down.  Let's pray for sensation and movement (spark that Lord fire) throughout his torso and legs, Thank you Jesus.
Bruce was released from Harborview yesterday and is back at home.  He's tired, but seems to have learned a valuable lesson about alcohol and automobiles and has sworn never to do it again.  We're very happy that he came through this without permenant damage.
I love you all, God Bless you and God Bless you again. -Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-