Need information about pure arabian

Mercedes Tapia lavasca@cvtci.com.ar
Hello, I am from Argentina, I'm starting to train pure arabian. My objetive is the 100 milles, but some people here said that this tipe of horses is not the best for that distance, that is too much. I think the 100 milles is the best but I need facts about that.
I need to know if someone has details about how many arabians arrive well in the international endurances.
I'm a vet and I think the 100 milles is the most important chalenge for my profession.
I'll thank you any information you can send me.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-