[Fwd: [AH-L] Intercity Arabian horse project]

I have  permission to forward this. I thought that someone may find this
interesting and may want to help. Ferman Ansel seems to be well
respected.

Lauren

---- Begin included message ----
The challenge to you if you should accept.

Establish ten per year recreational complexes for the next 30 years in Americas large cities stocked with surplus Arabian Horses.

Provide free shuttle bus service to and from intercity schools to Arabian horse recreational complex.

The goal: Provide the opportunity for inner city youth and Adult baby boomers to have a free quality experience with an Arabian Horse at the level they feel comfortable with.

When I really listen to our youth  they tell me they need space and a safe place to retreat from the challenges of our time. We build gyms, soccer and baseball fields, football stadiums, skating rinks and spend millions of dollars of tax dollars for recreational programs and facilities. Surely  corporate America and our local, state and federal governments in this time of prosperity can invest in our human potential and channel some money into this project.

Hear what bright young teenager's have revealed to me, When I am stressed from school, my parents, my boy friend or just confused about life. I go visit  my horse, sometimes I just sit and talk, sometimes I groom, other times I go for a ride all by myself.   I can talk to my horse and they do not talk back.

This young man about 16 years of age in California who has had this experience says, I am a better student, I learn faster and enjoy school more, knowing I can catch a bus a go ride an Arabian. I know more kids can and will be like me if they can share the experience. I have put this concept in writing two years ago and will send it to you and help you make it work.

A teacher about 45 years old with many years of horse experience says, The baby boomers of today need and want the same thing, what will it take for me to help you make this work.

This encounter was the result of me sharing some ideas I felt would breathe new life into the Arabian Horse  market. As I was describing the details of my plan Penny Wardlaw made a change in course and took me on a side trip to just such a place.

I will coordinate this project until it can secure a full time  qualified project director.

If you can or are willing to accept a leadership role in this project please contact me for detailed information at the:

Arabian Horse Legacy Inc.
3809 West Hillside Place
Littleton, CO. 80123

e-mail legacy@earthnet.net