bloodline question

Hi guys,
    I swore I wasn't going to ask but here goes.  I was given a 7 year old arabian gelding a few weeks ago who's name is BR Sabre?  or BF Sabar or ?  Something like that, the only clue I have as to his bloodline is his dad's name has something to do with a knife, like cutlass or sword or you know what I mean.  I haven't recieved his papers yet, the lady was going to mail them to me but guess she got busy.
    Anyway, I'm just dying to know what his bloodlines might be.  So if anyone out there has any ideas.... TIA
    Rachael riding the Horse With No Name  :-) (actually, LSD-ing our little hearts out, hoping to do our 1st ride soon)
in South Texas