Re: horse abuse

Oh GAWD you started my fits of shaking and thumb sucking again...... can you
all have a bit of compassion for us poor pathetic EX stupid TWH show folks?
Sheesh If Baru or Haley knew the stuff I observed, and didn't open my ever
so flapping yap why they would tell me to stuff the Omileene up my rectal
cavity and rotate!!Baru will kill over her Omileene ask the hubby. One thing
I have learned here on RC is that you can open mouth and quickly taste the
shoe leather.  No matter who you are and whatt horse you ride.BTW still
working on results I have a nudder person sending the bills for me to look
at. So Back to the task at hand...being of sound mind (april quit
laffing)and plump body any one who does any kind of soreing to change a gait
(unless to help foot correction) or tail gingering or the ever so popular
tail cutting (yes folks they take a scapel and cut the tail and make a horse
stand in a stall with a awful harness to make the tail stand up.I have
observed this and it is ugly) should have their ears cut off with a dull
rusty scapel and poor acid on them. There that said I feel tons better.
Folks it is an unpretty world out there and unfortunately  these big hearted
giants can't say "hey look stupid I would hold my tail up and pick my legs
up if you just  ask me in horsezzze" But no the cruelty has to continue
simply because some eegit way back when said " hey lets do this it looks
coool" anybody worth their grain of oats will have read "Black Beauty" sorry
can't underline here sorry watching the video don't count. Some goofball
along time ago decided that docking tails was a great idea... that person in
in hell standing over a carcass shooing flies.SOOOO the cruelty continues...
today centuries later.. seems that we humans would have figured things out
by now. So what can one person do. One person here has made a difference I
boycott shows and I will personaly invite a TWH or SB or person that shows
Racking horses to out on a great trail. 9 times out of 10 they will decline
but an occasional one will come along and guess what the pads come off a
show horse for a few days. Some one said why a walking horse get something
with a mind.. um TWH have intelligent minds it is the owner that usually
doesn't... 9 times out of 10 its the owner not the horse who has a few
problems. We just don't know HORSEZZZE. Gotta go let someone up here on the
soap box.
Carla(working,working working working....)
Baru and Haley (whoa dad you feed much more than mom does)
Rob (asking me why horses are doing cartwheels at feeding time)