Cevi's update 9/16/99

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
Well, after a pretty bad start here at Children's Hospital we are starting to settle in (at least that's what I'm praying for).  We had some problems with some staff here which took me getting a bit nasty before someone would listen, but we got a new nurse today and with my reputation of being a #@$%^  (rhymes with itch) I think we're back on the right track.  Colleen has given me a new name RN MOM, (Real Nasty), hahaha.  Cevi says that she hates this hospital (I'm trying to make things better and honestly feel that it will get better for us).
Cevi is getting stronger and stronger each day (Thank you Lord).  At a parent/medical team conference today with Tom on a conference phone, everyone believed that she'd be back on her feet (possibly with help for a while).  We went through all of Cevi's injuries and where she is currently at.  I told them that all they had to do was look at Cevi's file and they'd be able to see "Who" saved Cevi.  I explained our Faith and that I wanted only positive enforcement around her (this does not exclude hard work).  Tom may be able to add more and I'll include that tomorrow.  Anyways, she's doing pretty good.  Her white cell count is down to 10.2 which is really awsome, hallelulah!!  She could REALLY use some mail from people her age (16) since it's been days since they have sent her anything (except Amy). Her account is clatwin1@aol.com
Bruce is doing very well and seems to have learned a valuable lesson.  He was moved to the regular floor yesterday and should be getting out in a couple of days.  I've been over to see him and he looked really good, was a little tired.
Paula (my sister) will be flying in tomorrow and Colleen (my oldest sister) went home last Monday, but I haven't gotten confirmation that she arrived home yet (hint hint Colleen).
With the last few days wearing us out, we really appreciate your prayers and thoughts.  I know I say that all the time, but there isn't any word that is in my vocabulary that can express how much you all have done and we really do appreciate them.  I miss my family and my home, but I Thank God every day that I have my girls and my wonderful husband.  THANK YOU JESUS!!

-Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-