Cosequin-We Are Here

Roger Rittenhouse roger@vmaxept.com
Well I made it to the site.. Drove all night through the storm.
Not too many here yet - Thru Night.
Many of the NE and eastern riders are not here yet.
The TX gang -Darolyn- troops  are now here after 4 days of travel and truck problems.

Weather was cold and rainy all day. Windy
Expecting a nice day FRI with Sat dry and warm about 80.\
I assume others will be posting later.
Go to the ride site for LIVE vid cam
www.fastpony.com

LIVE realtime pix updated every 2 min
Will have outside stuff on FRI.
Very high tech stuff here. from GTE.

I may get back on  line to post some stuff Fri.
Crewing for Patti-Sam  if they get here

Roger R

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-