re:Good Books

Maureen A. Fager Maureen_Fager@mei.memec.com
I liked the equitation books written
by Mary Wanless, "The Natural Rider"
and "Ride With Your Mind."  To learn
more about horse shoeing, Maximum Hoof
Power" by Richard Klemish (sp) and Cherry
Hill and "Shoeing Right" by David Kroliki (sp)
were both worth while.  Cherry Hill's "Horsekeeping
on a Small Acreage." is also an informative book.
Col. Alois Podojosky(sp)wrote several books about
his experiences at the Vienna Spanish Riding School.
I've only read "My Horses, My Teachers.", but found
it to be very good.
Check out the library, as stated before, there maybe
gems there to be discovered, thats where I found most
of these books.
Bye,
Maureen

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-