Ranch to live on!

Denise seeherfly@earthlink.net
I am looking for a place to live for myself and 9 lb. ranch(haha)dog!
We would like to live on a place where we could be around other
endurance folks and be atleast a part-time caretaker.  I do work
during the day(M-F)but am availbable evenings to help out and home
almost every weekend unless I am riding.  I do not own a horse at
this time but plan to find a nice little Arabian of my own soon.
I don't need "fancy digs" just a roof over my head that will hold
my few belongings.  I live on a ranch now but the horses here are
bred and trained for the race track(not my cup of tea).  I am hoping
for something within the Bay Area(East)because of the commute to work.
I have good references and friends who will vouch for my honesty,
reliability.  Am hoping to find someone that would like a helping
hand and might even enjoy getting away once in awhile and know
their animals will be taken care of.  I prefer a private cottage
or apartment on the property but in the right situation would not
have a problem renting a room.

Thank you, Denise Hall-Jenkins

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-