Response to Question on Visions of the Wind

Thank you for FINALLY responding to my public post,
after all the emails sent directly to you.

Now, let's take this discussion off-line and figure
out when you're going to ship my riding pants as
promised.

Sue

"Visions of the Wind" <wind@visionsofthewind.com> wrote:
> To be fair, these were NOT paid for. A pair of tights was offered free
of<br>charge to the individual who purchased a used saddle for sale by the
owner<br>of this company (me). I was quite ill this summer and was behind on
my/our<br>obligations, so had to deliver to the customers who had PAID for
their<br>orders first. I do NOT feel that this post was appropriate and I
apologize<br>in advance to any who may have been offended by
Cr.<br>Golden, CO 80403<br>303-642-75

Sue Riegel, So. Oregon
Peruvians and Keeshonden
Site updated 8/30/99: