Trailering problems!

Nancy  luvhrsnrnd@hotmail.com
I just bought a wonderful arab mare. She 6, but just broken this
past May.  Great on trails. Brave and kind.  She just won't load.
She will let me lead her on the trailer with me on the vacant side
but she won't stay on long enough for me to do the but strap and
shut the door.  When there's another horse on she will SOMETIMES
get on for me and then I have someone shut the ramp behind her.
That's not how I want this to be.  Today I actually had to leave
her at a friends overnight because after 3 hours of trying every
trick in the book the sun was setting on my adventure in futility.
I have a 2 horse Kingston, older but in good shape.  Extra wide
and tall.  Not a scarey place.  I'm so frustrated and feel like
I've betrayed this horses growing trust in me. I've only had her
a month and a half.  HELP.  Any experiences out there that will
make me at least feel better?

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-