From: <guest@endurance.net>
To: <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 1999 9:50 AM
Subject: RC: First Arabian Horse!

Charles Phillips phillipscj@yahoo.com
I am considering buying an Arabian horse for the first time.  I would like
to do endurance riding.  I found a horse I think will work.  I would like to
know what you all think.
The horse is 2 yrs old, 15 hands, has 7 and 3/4 inch cannon bones.  The
horse has three black hooves and one white.  She is a filly with 76%
Egyptian and 24% Crabbet.  Her father is Shalimaar Shirah, World Top 10
Class Halter.  Her mother is Dalsandra by Dalul, 1980 US National Top-10
Futurity Filly.  The horse was born chestnut and is turning grey, not much
yet.  She is halter broke and has been in halter shows. Never had shoes or
been under saddle.  She stood quitely for about 20 minutes while we talked.
She really kicked up her heels in the round pen! Does anyone have any
thoughts they care to share?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net,
http://www.endurance.net.