[Fwd: where do you Live]

---- Begin included message ----
I live next to the largest third world country inside the United States.
Actually live not far fron The Navajo reservation in Northern New Mexico
and
believe me when I call it a third world country. The majority of people
in
my county don't Have electric or running water.  The also don't have
much
money so they don't buy feed for animals.  So the laws of supply and
demand
are in play out here.  No demand, no supply and no one interested in
trying
anything new bacause they can't get anyone else to but to make it worth
their while to get new products in.  Only the one lady who is trying to
get
me the beet pulp(at the only local feed store that will try to order it)
is
helpful. If she can find suppliers cheaper than what she was quoted, she

will try, but the cost of shipping to out here also increases the cost
of
anything. As for all the rest, I have had the mare since January and all
the
necessary vet things have been done, dewormed several times, shots,
teeth
check, etc.  I'm not a newbie to horses, just endurance.

---- End included message ----