your reactions about EQUITHOTICS

Katy Rieflin odysseyunlimited@worldnet.att.net
I would like any information from people who use SNEAKERS
things like
1.Do they help with concussion?
2.Is there any problem with only putting them on the front end?
3.Do they change the way the horse moves?
4. Any other POSITIVE or NEGATIVE reactions to the shoes.
5.also are there any VETs using them and what do you think.

Just trying to get all info I can thanks
Can you please E_MAIL me since I am not on your list yet.
odysseyunlimited@worldnet.att.net

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-