Cevi's update 9/7/99

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
Well things are going great!!!  She has significantly more movement in her left leg and normal sensation has returned to her legs.  Her white cell was up just a little this morning and they don't seem upset about it.  She went to a dentist that they have here in the hospital, because one of her molars got kind of crushed during the accident, but it can wait until she can see the pediatric dentist at Childrens (by the way, I still don't know when she'll be transferred).  She had a pretty busy day -- she was put in the wheelchair and she got to roll it across the room , brush her teeth and clean up a bit at the sink (all by herself).  Then I took her to the cafeteria for lunch, brought her back up to her room to brush her teeth, back down to the dentist, so all in all she was in the chair for about 2 1/2 hrs.  Her therapist is so amazed at her progress that Cevi gets to go to the gym downstairs tomorrow.  Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus... -Juliua  P.S.  If you'd like to email Cevi directly (maybe some of our Juniors can give her a good lift up), her account is clatwin1@aol.com

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-