Cevi's update 9/6/99am

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
Kind of doing the updates in the morning this weekend since
it seems to be the quiter time of the day.
Cevi's getting some of the feeling back into her legs and her
left foot is moving more and more (Thank you Jesus).  She's
really liked having her dad and Shary here for the holiday
weekend.  My sister just drove up from California yesterday
and she'll be helping me with the night shift when Tom goes
back to work. You know I always wondered why my whole family
were night people except me, now I know and am so Thankful,
never was before because I never had anyone to play with at
5am or for that matter 11am, they were always asleep.  Cevi
may be moved to Childrens Hospital sometime this week, I told
the Docs that I needed a 48 hour notice so that we could get
our housing taken care of, so you'll find out when I find
out.
The people where I work set up an fund for Cevi at;
Kitsap Community Federal Credit Union
1025 Burwell Street
Bremerton, WA  98337
1-800-422-5852
Acct #: 201871
I think it's under my name Juliua Stroup or Cevi Stroup
Keep all your prayers going and Thanks for all your thoughts,
prayers and help. Oh, by the way, if anyone out there has ANY
pull with Alex Rodriguez (form the Mariners baseball team),
She'd really LOVE to have him visit.
Love you all with much appreciation, may God grace you with
His spirit today. -Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-