Re: RC: Hi

My name is Anna and that mule is probaly the roughest of any. My mother
raises mules and donkeys and none have ever been this bad. I have tried
every thing from slowing her down as far as i can with out droping to a walk
and forget any extended trots.  The faster she trots the rougher she gets.
It's kind of like riding a jack hammer. The mule is six years old and My mom
raised her.  Her mother was rough to ride also so it may just be some
genetics. If any one else has suggestions PLEASE speak up.  I also have a
really nice three year old that I just got in January, but she was in foal
and had a beautiful filly in May, but she needs time to recoup from the
foaling and feeding.  My oldest horse Hobo is great for any thing, but has a
lameness problem some times. so that just leaves the mule and I don't know
what we are going to do with her, I might just wait till the mare is ready
for some long rides.